30 March 07:00 - 11:00
Are you ready...for a new adventure?
📆30th of March - 1st of April 2018
🌏 Vatra Dornei, Iasi, Romania, Piatra Neamt
WHAT's in it for you?
- Accommodation in Iasi
- 1 awesome T-Shirt
- 1 traditional dinner at the oldest restaurant in Romania (Bolta Rece)
- 2 breakfasts
- Trip to Vatra Dornei
- Visit at Vama's Painted Easter Eggs Museum (Muzeul Oului Vama-Bucovina)
- Visit & Tour Guide at two of the oldest Monasteries in Romania (Voroneț Monastery& Moldovița Monastery)
- Visit & City Tour in Iasi
- Visit & wine tasting at Hermeziu Wine Cellar (Crama Hermeziu)
- Trip to Neamt Citadel and Neamt Fortress
- Red Lake and Cheile Bicazului (Lacul Rosu - Cheile Bicazului)
- 2 parties with ESN Iasi and their Erasmus+ students
The meeting point will be in front of Horia Demian Sports Hall on Friday, 30.03, at 07:00 AM. Please be there on time, if you want to join us.
❗️❗️You can make the 1st payment starting this Tuesday (13.03) 18:00-20:00 at the ESN Office (Hasdeu, A4 Dorm, second floor) in order to secure your spot. Only then your spot will be confirmed!
*In order to come to the trip, you have to complete the online registration form so we can have your information beforehand.
**Completing this doesn't secure you a spot, only paying for the trip at the ESN Office does, but you also cannot come to the trip if you didn't complete the online registration form.
Pay attention to everything we post on the official Erasmus Facebook group, there you can also find the prices for the trip, the discount the ESNcard offers you and the rest of the Office Hours schedule for this week.
The spots are limited, so hurry up and fill up the form! ➡️ https://tinyurl.com/MoldovaTrip2018
#MoldovaTrip #ESNclujnapoca #THISisESN #ERASMUSinCluj #Erasmuslife